Tomorrow Philip & I are traveling to New Mexico and Colorado for a much-needed work/vacation. Yes, there will be some work involved but as a solopreneur your always working in some fashion. The good news is I love what I do so it doesn’t feel like work. Our trip will involve some serious hiking and eating, so there are ten all-natural travel essentials I will make sure to pack in my suitcase. Here are my favorites; I encourage you to share yours in the comment section.
- Isotonix® Daily Essentials Packets– Super convenient Isotonix Daily Essentials Packets, are the perfect choice to give your body the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients it needs and one easy to use packet.
2. MochaTonix– Traveling can put a damper on my energy levels. Mocha Tonix single packs are easy I just throw some in my purse, and when that afternoon dip happens instead of grabbing a coffee I throw one of these in 8oz of water, and I am ready to ROCK the rest of my day!
3. Gaiam Relax USB Aromatherapy Diffuser– I plan on catching up on writing while we are on the road and I never leave home w/o my USB Diffuser. I get easily distracted(pretty easy to do when your in Colorado) so I drop in a few drops of Brain Power in my diffuser and I am laser-focused:)
4. Prime Joint Support Formula by Isotonix®– My knees are not what they once were so there are few items that have made a huge difference in how they perform and Prime Joint Support is a major component of my joint health cocktail.
5. Copaiba Essential Oil– I mentioned above I had a joint cocktail; well this is another essential ingredient. Before I started applying Copaiba Essential Oil to my knees most night I was in tremendous pain; so bad that it made sleeping extremely difficult. Now, I can walk 2 to 3 miles w/o pain and the best part is the burning sensation I would have all hours of the night is GONE!
6. SleepEssence– I have a tough time sleeping in hotels and I refuse to use over the counter sleep aides. The harmful side effects are not worth the risk; about an hour before bed I take 1 capsule of SleepEssence with a cup of my favorite tea and enjoy a peaceful nights sleep.
7. Spidertech Full Knee Therapeutic Precut Kinesio Tape (Black)– Even though I have my joint super cocktail when extreme hiking my knees are in need of some extra support. I just love this therapeutic knee tape and I have to admit it looks so much cooler than an old lady knee brace:)
8. Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier: I am not a germaphobe but we all know that there are some questionable bathrooms along our nation’s highways. I always carry hand purifier in my purse for just those times!
9. Isotonix® Digestive Enzymes with Probiotics (Packets): When we travel we are not usually eating well and our digestive system doesn’t work as well as it should. I take one packet before bed and it eases my occasional stomach upset, provides me enzymes and good bacteria to promote better nutrient absorption and supports a healthy digestive tract.
10. A Good Book: Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace is in my carry on.
What are some of your MUST HAVE travel essentials? Share in our our comment section; we are always looking for new ideas.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here