The first time we ever had Corn Pudding was at Jack Stack’s BBQ when we lived in Overland Park, KS and just we loved it. It has taken me over 10 years to muster up the guts to try to recreate this savory/sweet dish. Well, it was worth the wait our Corn Pudding (even with changes to the recipe) is one of the best corn puddings west of the Missippi. Well, at least we think so:)
Yields 10 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) Whole Kernel, Southwest Corn with Poblano & Red Peppers, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) Cream Style Corn, 14.75-Ounce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces)Marie Callender’s Organic Corn Bread Mix (this box will yield two puddings)
- 1/2 tablespoon of Madhava – Organic Blonde Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Simply Organic Paprika Ground Certified Organic
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Serve warm
Meet us over at Merry Monday Link Up Party
This post contains affiliate links read our full disclosure here