Dr. Julie Wilkening Asks Ten top experts: how we can change our habits and become the best person we can in our daily life?
Listen to our conversation where Dr. Julie shares some of the great topics her submit addresses and she also shares how to grab some FREEBIES TOO!!!
10 Classes Delivered Over 5 Days on Inside Web-pages
>>FREE October 16th -20th<<
Daily Habits Can Create Problems or Solutions: Which are you Creating??
Bad Habits & Stress
Carry Physical, Mental and Health Risks
- Fatigue during the day
- Difficulty sleeping
- Moody, irritable and feeling unattractive
- Plagued with procrastination and generally unmotivated
- New or ongoing states of anxiety, worry or stress
- Nutritional deficiencies and other health conditions
- Forgetfulness or not feeling centered or focused
- Over-eating or junk-food binging
- Habits that deteriorate health vs those that rejuvenate you
Chane your habits & learn
- The best, motivating activities so you get into action and improve health, productivity and relationships
- How to practically triple your energy (without caffeine)
- How to break bad habits (rather than go in circles)
- Managing Stress hormones to manage your mood, energy, focus, and productivity
- Morning routines for a natural focus and energy
- Get the sleep-more check-list
- Why you might be stuck in a health, weight, career, or relationship rut and what to do.
- Learn what it takes to spark motivation (even when you have been stuck for a while)
- Learn how to better manage your to-do list so you don’t keep putting off what you want for months