This Post Contains Affiliate Links click here to find out more.
Ever read books on goal-setting and just felt like, “That’s great, but that just won’t work
for me because I don’t have 5 hours each week to devote to working on my goals!”
Well, I’m excited to introduce you to a course that will give you hope – and an easy and
efficient, step-by-step plan so you don’t have to keep living life feeling like you’re just
spinning your wheels and getting nowhere!
Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com has created the Make Over Your Year course to
help you take your big dreams and ideas and turn them into realistic goals and a doable
Some of the topics covered in the 4-week course include:
- Why & how to decide your most important priorities in life
- How to narrow your priorities down to specific focus areas
- The 4 keys to creating goals that you’ll actually follow through with
- How to give yourself grace – without falling off the bandwagon
- The secrets to successful goal-setting – even when you have young children
- How to break big goals down into bite-sized pieces and doable action plans
- When & why you should delete a goal before you even set it
- The 3 most important accountability sources for goal-setting
- How to plan for the unexpected and what to do when it comes
Crystal and Jesse created this AMAZING 4-week course that takes a unique three-fold
approach. Each week you will have a chapter to read, a video to watch, and worksheets
and projects to complete.
A small investment of time each week can yield potentially amazing results for yourself
and your family.
Head on over to Make Over Your Year and get in on the rock-bottom price for this
fabulous, course today!