Lemon Essential oil can be both stimulating and calming. This little yellow fruits oil can enhance many areas your life, from supporting brain function, improving energy, boosting your immune system, to being the perfect kickstart your weight loss program.
Benefits of Lemon Essential( you can substitute Lemon Vitality Essential Oil)
- It wakes you and your digestive track up for optimal nutrient absorption. Drop a few drops in your water in the AM before you eat anything or taking supplements.
- Hot lemon water first thing in the morning helps to release toxins. This is a great substitute for coffee too.
- Because of its High Vitamin C count, it boosts the immune system.
- It’s a wonderful thirst quencher add a few drops to your water bottle when you workout.
- May reduce inflammation. With all the working out I am doing this is extremely helpful; my old rickety joints need it.
- When I feel run down, I add a few drops of Lemon Vitality Essential Oil to my afternoon smoothie for a great pick me up!
- Mix 8 drops Lemon EO with aloe water in 4 oz spray bottle; it is the perfect face spritz before applying your moisturizer in the morning. ( I keep mine in the refrigerator)
- Need a mood booster add a few drops of Lemon EO to your at home diffuser or your car diffuser it will instantly bring a smile to your face.
- Summer is almost here, and Lemon EO is perfect oil to use when you want to rid your body of dead skin. My favorite exfoliant is adding 6 drops of Lemon EO, 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil, to a 1/2 cup ground oatmeal. You can use it on your face, your body & my favorite place is my feet.
- After the gym, I use the same spray bottle with aloe water and Lemon EO to refresh my hair if I don’t have time to wash it before going out for the evening.(helps with my dandruff too)
- Lastly, Lemon EO is known to regulates sleep; a few drops to ensure you get a restful nights sleep.
How does Lemon Essential Oil do all of this: The key to its superpowers is the lemon rind (this where the essential oil is extracted from). The rind is one of the most abundant sources of d-limonene, which is the most common cancer-fighting terpenes in nature. (source) So, if you’re looking to improve your mind, body & spirit I highly recommend adding a little sunshine into your daily routine; just a few drops of Lemon EO can change the entire flow of your day!