It is essential to know how we can overcome and allow ourselves embrace a higher heart, this where pure unconditional love exists. This why it is crucial for us to understand our purpose in this world. The heart chakra is a vital component of your spiritual healing. It is how we evolve into better human beings, its the chakra of yang, positive energy which connects all of the lower chakras with our higher ones. When our heart chakra opens altogether, we have a direct channel to the compassion of the universe and our true selves.
Now, quite the opposite happens when our heart chakra is overactive, and we hold onto our hurts, anger etc. With an overactive heart chakra, you will be ruled only by emotions. Your personal vibration could be what’s holding you back. When this happens we have very little control, we can be overcome by sadness, anger, despair greediness and it will begin to conquer you. It can bring negative behaviors like manipulation, actions of being overly critical, and judgmental not only to yourself but to the people around you.
Additional symptoms of an imbalanced heart chakra:
- Chest Pain
- Heart Palpitations
- Poor Circulation
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Imbalanced Lymphatic System
- Upper Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- and more!
So, how can we bring balance to the Heart Chakra:
Heart Chakra Meditation
- Stop dwelling on your feelings. Staying buried in past problems bring us down
- Start accepting what you cannot change.
- Start with a daily hear chakra affirmation:
- I love others unconditionally
- I forgive others.
- I choose joy
- My heart is free from past hurts.
- I am grateful for all of my blessings.
- I forgive myself
- Eat foods that balance the heart chakra:
- Green Beans
- Green Apples
- Grab a stone to balance; place on in your pocket, your bra or where it one:
- Aventurine Stone
- Chrysoprase Stone
- Amazonite Stone
- Green Tourmaline
- Essential Oils that provide balance
Opening your heart chakra is essential to your spiritual journey. When you allow your heart chakra to open you will find yourself effortlessly trusting others and interacting with people in a loving and graceful way. You may also experience:
- more harmony in relationships
- more accepting of others and yourself
- more compassionate to others
- better overall wellbeing
- true acceptance of oneself
Finally, when our heart chakra is balanced, our ability to be intimate with others becomes effortless. We are finally able to reveal true selves as who we actually are with those we love and be vulnerable too without hesitation.
This post contains affiliate links read our full disclosure here.