This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will receive a small commission. For information, read my full disclosure here
Fruits smoothies are an easy way to nourish your body with essential nutrients. The way to know exactly what ingredients are your smoothie is to make them yourself. So grab your blender and let us make the Perfect Fruit Smoothie!
one scoop LSVIBE VIVA VANILLA SHAKE
8 oz of Unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend
First add one full scoop of LSVIBE™ VIVA VANILLA SHAKE to your blender, then add 1 cup of frozen berries, pour in 8oz cold milk(rice milk, almond milk whichever you prefer) and lastly add one Tsp of Chia Seed. Blend for about 40 seconds and bam you have the Perfect Fruit Smoothie.
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Color
- No Artificial Flavor
- Preservative Free
- Full Meal Replacement
- Perfect Post Workout Shake
Unsweetened Almond Coconut Blend Benefits
• 35 calories per serving
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk1
• Excellent source of vitamin E
• Absolutely no cholesterol
• Free of dairy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Enrolled in the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
Benefits of Chia Seeds
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are Omega 3’s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDA.
- They also contain a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) and Vitamin B2.
Share some of your favorite fruit smoothie recipes below:)